Fuller Lodge Art Center is saddened to announce that Summer Art Camp is cancelled until July 27th. We hope to still offer the last two weeks!
Preschool: $70 per week
Half Day*: $120 per week
Full Day*: $225 per week
* Half Day sessions include one brief supervised break; Full Day sessions include two brief supervised breaks and a supervised one-hour lunch break. Morning and afternoon snacks provided.
Morning sessions run from 9am to 12 noon, afternoon sessions run from 1-4pm.
Download the Information and Procedures, or read below.
- Begins March 18, 2020.
- All registration is done online. If you need additional help, please contact us at (505) 662-1635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment is required at the time of registration — Checks and credit cards can be accepted online. You can pay in person with cash, check, or credit card.
- Please note–Immediate payment reserves a child’s spot in class. If a payment is made at the Art Center rather than online, we will enter that payment as quickly as we can. But waiting to make an in-house payment could result in the loss of that space. Online payments are secure and highly recommended due to the high demand for summer classes.
- Scholarships are available. Ask the staff for details.
Cancellations must be made one full week prior to the first day of the session for a refund less the $10 cancellation fee. No refunds after that time.
Every child must have a completed and signed medical release form on file at the Art Center prior to the first class session. The medical release form is available at registration.
Information and Procedures
Lunchtime and Snacks
Children enrolled in full day sessions need to bring a sack lunch with them. Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided. All children should bring their own water bottle marked with their name. Children may not leave the Art Center grounds for lunch unless accompanied by a parent. They must remain at the Art Center under the supervision of an intern, a teacher or an Art Center employee.
Drop-off and Pickup
Children will be dropped off at the Art Center no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start of the session and picked up no later than 15 minutes after the close of the session. The Arts Center is not a daycare facility. No one is available to watch the children either prior to or after the art camp sessions. Before and after care will be available for 1 hour prior to class starting and 1 hour after class completion (8-9am and 4-5pm) by an intern for $5/hour.
The Fuller Lodge Art center expects children to be well behaved and to obey instructors and the interns. Respect is required. Bullying or disruptive behaviors will not be tolerated. Parents will be sent a written notification of the child’s misbehavior after a first offense. The child will be dismissed from art camp if there is a second offense. No refunds issued if dismissed. Note: climbing walls and trees are grounds for misbehavior notifications.
Art Camp can be messy and there will be outside exercise time on a daily basis. Be sure they have appropriate clothing that can get dirty. Please, no flip-flops. Children take them off and go barefoot. (There have been bee stings.) If your child needs sunscreen, please send a personal tube or bottle.
Parents and Student Note: No cell phone use during class time. Phones must stay in backpacks during class.